Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, Policy Division
- Re-design of a policy division to facilitate greater collaboration across branches
- Implementation of cross-disciplinary hubs, integrator roles and processes associated with the development of a Division-wide policy agenda.
Ministry of Infrastructure, Government of Alberta
- Restructure of the Capital Projects Division through a collaboration design and test process
- Development of a new strategic services branch and improved integration and connectivity between branches
- Restructure of the Product Development Division
- New organizational design to support a customer-focused strategic direction
Edmonton Public Schools
- System-wide organization design to better integrate and align services for students and families
- Developed multi-stakeholder design team and incorporated input from a 300-person leadership community and a 240-person stakeholder advisory group.
Research In Motion
Organizational and Human Resources Design
- Design process to create greater alignment and responsiveness of HR functions for the business
- mandate identification with key business leaders
- facilitation of a series of design summits and testing with subject matter experts
Workers Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
- Leadership Development
- Development of leadership capacity, including assessments, coaching sessions, training and a supportive leadership infrastructure
Ontario Ministry of Finance, Tax Revenue Division, Client Accounts and Services Branch
- Strategic and Structural Renewal
- Led design team in methodology for the creation and implementation of a new client services branch
Algonquin Lakeshore District Catholic School Board
- Strategic and Structure Renewal
- Lead a team of senior leaders in a whole systems renewal of their strategy and structure.
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
- Designing and Implementing a Patient Safety Culture
- Lead a design team (including the heads of medicine, nursing and organizational development) to design a holistic infrastructure for a patient safety culture.
- Implementation of an enabling infrastructure, including a new governance model, a new risk management system, and the development of roles, protocols and policies.